Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Time It Cooled Off Here
Seriously, it's about time...It's been blistering hot here all throughout July and August so I'm glad it's gotten cool here lately. It's nice to be able to wear a jacket when going out and to be able to see the changing of seasons unfold before you. It's also been really rainy here, which is always a good thing.  There's something strange about cool weather that just makes it seem more intimate and heart-felt than any other kind of weather. Rain always seems to bring about a gentleness and a calmness as well...the kind of calmness that makes you want to curl up in bed and just sleep the day away.  Don't worry though because I have not been doing that this month whatsoever.

I've been thinking about what I find so great about living here and the answer I come up with is quite complex.  This city is slowly fast-paced, has a chaotic order, and a quiet noisyness so to speak.  I know those things may not make any sense to anyone reading my blog, but those are the senses that I get about living here.

I miss this beautiful woman so much, it drives me crazy sometimes.

1 comment:

Zach said...

you sap...