Friday, June 08, 2007

So I tried the Banana Java Chip Frappucino at Starbucks. The first time the robust beverage of banana and chocolate chip hit my mouth, I thought it wasn't too tasty. Then the second swig was amazing. So if you ever get the chance to have one, please do because it is wonderful, especially when you live in a place where it's 85 degrees with no air conditioning. I know some people are in worse conditions than I am so I guess I can't complain about that.
Yusi loves to tell me "you're always sleeping." I've gotten to where when he comes in, I'll lay down and pretend I was sleeping just to hear him say that to make me laugh. I'm going to go check out his new flat that he got sometime soon. He wants me to come and check it out so I think I definitely will do that.

This is my absolute favorite comedian ever named Jim Gaffigan doing a stand up about Hot Pockets...Check this out because this is hilarious:


2 comments:

teknopr1nce55 said...

completely disagree. that was one of the most disappointing 5.94 USD for a SMALL drink that i have ever spent.

Lisa said...

Another frıend told me about the banana java chıp frappuccino, so I'm gonna try ıt! Besides, I love going to Starbucks in Central Asia where I'm an American but have a German last name. It's always fun to explain in a language I don't understand. It's even more fun to hear them pronounce it. I think I'll take a hot pocket to enjoy while I drink it. The frappuccino should wash it down nicely. -Lisa