Saturday, May 05, 2007

Well I went to get my residency today and I got the paper that says I have a place to live here, but I went to the gov't building and they said I wasn't in the system. How can I not be in the system and yet have a visa? Interesting...lol. Pray about that for me peeps because that has to work out if I am going to work here.

Last night I went out to dinner with a bunch of people from my residencia. We all had a good time being rowdy and laughing, yet enjoying life with each other. Pray for all of them and that God will bless them in their school.

Tonight, Matt, Charles, Chuck and I are going to see a movie which I hope to be the movie of the year...that's right...Spiderman 3. Matt and I were talking about the fact that it's either going to be an awesome movie or a complete flop. I guess we'll see tonight if it is going to be.

I was talking with one of the watchman here today and I noticed he used a verb tense which people don't use around here. I immediately knew where he was from and asked him. Sure enough, he's from Argentina! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! The only negative thing he has going for him is that he's a River fan...I can live with that though.

Things are rockin here though...Thanks for the prayers and encouragement guys...Keep them coming.

Here's Anberlin in their song "Paperthin Hymns" off of the Never Take Friendship Personal album:


No comments: