Friday, August 10, 2007

My friend Mateo tagged me for one of these chain blog type of things (thanks Matt...sarcastically speaking). Therefore I must do this post.
Rules:
1. You must post these rules before giving the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged must write their own blog (about their 8 things) and
post these rules. (If you are a non-blogger you can email them. Just don’t be
annoying.)
4. At the end of the blog I must tag eight people and give their names.
5. Remember to leave a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged
and to ready your blog.
And now....
8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I have all the clothes in my closet color coordinated.
2. When I walk in between cement blocks, I count the steps I take in each cement block.
3. I have been addicted to Desperate Housewives recently (thanks Eva...lol).
4. I dance sometimes to music playing loud in my flat.
5. I have all my coins neatly organized.
6. My childhood dream growing up was to be either an astronaut, a garbage man, or a construction guy (what can I say...I loved heavy machinery).
7. I had a huge fear of cockroaches growing up. Partly because I had one fly at my face and another crawl up my leg when I was little.
8. When I'm doing a #2 in the bathroom, I always use four sheets of toilet paper for every swipe.
Tag, your it: Peyton, Daniel, Jimmy, Hope, Stefanie, Heather Sumner, Zach, Matt Baker

No comments: