Friday, February 22, 2008

A Cool European Haircut

For those of you that have been to Europe and have ever gone to the hair salon to get a haircut, you guys know that you can request whatever you want at the place.  Regardless of what you request most of the time, the hair stylist does whatever he wants to your hair.  However, this time, I went to a different place than I usually go to because I wanted to try to get the famous European Fauxhawk.

Many of you may be asking this question "What is a fauxhawk?"  Well I am glad you asked that question because I will gladly answer with words and pictures.  A fauxhawk is like a mohawk, except on the sides, it is not bald, but rather just a lot shorter compared to the hair movement down the middle.

I have to say that I rather enjoy this style of haircut and will probably get it from now on or as long as it is popular here in Europe.  Here's the pictures for proof if you need something like that.  Until next time...




No comments: