Sunday, February 24, 2008

Growing weary

I have been doing concerts about every week at the Palace Bar and it seems as if I am coming up dry from doing them.  I guess I have grown tired of doing the mundane things here...the things that I do every week because I feel obligated to do them.  For those that know me know that I hate doing things out of obligation.  Maybe God is telling me it's time to look for another place to play.  I still want to maintain a good relationship with the people at the Palace Bar, but I believe it's time to branch out a little and try for some new places.

1 comment:

Will You Forgive Me? said...

Difficult decision, Peyt and I are also seeking direction about some important things. Bro, I'll definitely be on my knees for you that our Father will continue to fill you as you pour yourself out, and for clear direction as to how He desires to work through you and spend your efforts! Love you and am not far in Spirit!!

-Dan