Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today I did a whole lot of napping and recovering from the lack of sleep I've had the past couple of days. Things have been fun though for me and interesting all at the same time.

I bought a brown jacket from ZARA the other day. That thing cost me an arm and a leg to get...It was rediculous. Needless to say, this jacket I will be wearing for years and years.

Coffee here in Spain is so good. It's not that sweet Starbucks dessert coffee, but coffee in its purest form. I go for either the Café Cortada or the Café con Leche...Good Times.

I had some Milanesa tonight for dinner for the first time in 14 or 15 years. It brought back some good times growing up in Argentina. I also found out that there is an Argentine Steak place that is not far away from where I live... ;)

I'm beginning to learn that Spaniard people drop a lot of F-bombs, which is something different for me. They openly talk about sex and stuff along those lines here which is different. Needless to say, friendships here are a lot more open to discussions of a large variety of topics.



Here's some pictures of some other super cool buildings in Barca. All these buildings are no more than 5 blocks away from where I live...enjoy:





No comments: