Friday, April 27, 2007

Today was an a-mazing day. I went out with two of my friends to eat and the place we wanted to eat at was closed sadly. Instead we found another place to just get something to drink at. While there, I got to share my testimony with them. Pray for these two individuals, that I will be able to live out the life that the father would have to me to live in front of them so that they will want what I have in their own lives...that they will not see me, but see Jesus in me.

I also got to go see an American movie in Spanish called Sunshine...I understood most of it, which rocks. The movie, however, wasn't very good or realistic. So if you plan on seeing a movie, don't go see that one. I am bonding a great deal with the people here. Pray for them, that they will realize how much they need Jesus in their lives.

A good friend reminded me today at how much I don't want the typical American dream. We waste our time on so many things that don't matter in the scheme of eternity. When will America wake up to the fact that live is not about us as individuals, but it's about giving glory to God? I pray that we remember this in each of our lives.

I want to know what it's like when I say that it's God who saves and not myself. I think this adventure that I am on will teach me just that in my life. Things work very slowly here and it can be frustrating to some, but I see that as not only leading people to salvation, but at the same time it is enriching their lives and showing them that God's word is still applicable today in our lives. That it's not just a book of dusty old principles, but it's the living word of God.

Until next time Friends and Family.....



Oh can't you see what love has done to me?

No comments: