Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well today was another busy day...NOT! I met with Matt to buy fruit at the market and to buy the girls some roses in honor of the Day of Sant Jordi. We talked about assignments that we had going on. After that, I went with Haley to a non-profit meeting in which I almost fell asleep at the meeting. There's something about a comfortable chair in a warm room that makes me want to sleep.

After that, we met up with Matt and Aaron and had some Durum and patatas fritas and talked for a while about our plans for the weekend. It looks like a weekend of watching The Office and Heroes is in store.

One thing I learned today is that the people here are so full of life but don't like to talk about spiritual things a lot. I already love the people I live with and want to get to know them on a personal level. I hope I get to know them a little better during my time here. Until next time friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks bro...love ya...hope your doing well